A separation agreement template for Ontario in Word format prepared by an experienced family law lawyer.
This is accompanied by our guide, which covers the main legal issues, explains what all the clauses in the agreement mean, and gives instructions as to how to complete your separation.
All of this is backed by our unlimited email support if you have any questions along the way.
The separation agreement:
- is in Word format for easy editing
- is immediately downloadable from our website, and can be accessed at any time
- is professionally prepared by an experienced family law lawyer
Who is this appropriate for?
The separation agreement is appropriate for:
- married or common law couples
- who are separating
- who want to set out with legal certainty their rights and obligations
- without the expense of a lawyer
The Separation Agreement Covers
- Custody and access
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Property division
- Matrimonial home
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Releases of all family law and estate law obligations
BONUS – You also get:
- A guide to separation agreements, how they work, and the main legal issues explained in easy-to-understand terms
- Comprehensive instructions as to how to prepare your separation agreement, and an explanation of what ever clause in the separation agreement means
- Instant access to everything
100% Support – The package includes unlimited emails with us to help you out, so you don’t need to worry about getting stuck. We are here to help you every step of the way. (Note, by law we are only permitted to provide legal information, not legal advice. That is, we can explain the law and separation agreements in general terms, but cannot apply it to the specifics of your situation).